Saturday, November 18, 2006
All That I Have Got...
4:52 AM

heyhey people... (tired...sad...tone...)

haiz...

current music:- All That I've Got (The Used)

ok...i am freaking bored now...please take the quiz....haiz...what else to say....ok...i dont know...
WAIT! ok...
should i join myspace?...because...i am kinda bored of friendster...i dont know why....i saw myspace and its kinda nice...haiz...nevermind...i am not really free to check my friendster that much...i just checked my profile...so yeah...

oh yar! thanks jun en for being the first to do the quiz about me...THANKS LOTS! you got 90...i think over 100...you still say you would get 0...wait....did you cheat??like answer the ques. then wrong then go back to start and do the ques again?? i guess you would not do such thing right? haha dont worry... me just joking...lol

yesterday or should i say this morning at 12 something....talkied to ruban till 2 something! hahah! crazy right? lol...but fun to talk to him lar...haha! we talk about my chemical romance (LOVE THEM!), water sports, our class next year, music...art....my drawing...erm...and others...i lazy to type all...lol

k...you know what? I MISS 2/2!!!!!!! haiz...2/2 is an awesome class, a class that i would never forget...a class that is full of beautiful people...lol.

next year...in 3/9...i wonder how would things be...i am nervous and anxious....haiz...

k...stop here...

BYE!

take care!
lots of love!


i tell you i surely post again....i guess...few minutes later...


written, may

I
Hello, darlings. The name's __MAY ________. I am female. And the rest is purely up to you to introduce yourself.

Random
♥ myDARLINGS.
♥ myFAMILY.
♥ wishuponaSTAR.
♥ drawing.
♥ musicLIFE.
♥ BAND.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 270px

They
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger

Misc
moargh
deviantart
blogskins