Tuesday, April 24, 2007
CANT SLEEP!
11:17 AM

now...doing SBL project...I HATE SBL!

now its 2:18am!!!!! lol! tomorrow still have to wake up early at 5:45am...sighs...

okay...i think i go finish up the project then try to fall asleep... :D

oh yarh! my chemical romance has come out with a new vid..."I dont love you" go watch...
the girl's eye looks freaky...my bro hates the vid cos he is creep out by the girl and keeps saying the girl is a clay...lol. but the song is nice :D

by the way...ciara's two recent singles are like nice...."promise" and "if i were a guy" i think that's the title...its either boy ir guy...okay whatever....the boy would grow into a guy so same same...lol! i think im tired talking crap...EXAMS!!!! cant stop thinking bout it...must work very hard...so this would be my last entry for this month...after exams...i would definitely write more posts k? so....bye!


TAKE CARE PEOPLE!

tomorrow...gonna wear class shirt :D SWEET! lol!

ALL THE BEST FOR MID YR :D

loves you guys INFINITY!
toodles!

-awake and inafraid. asleep or dead?


written, may

I
Hello, darlings. The name's __MAY ________. I am female. And the rest is purely up to you to introduce yourself.

Random
♥ myDARLINGS.
♥ myFAMILY.
♥ wishuponaSTAR.
♥ drawing.
♥ musicLIFE.
♥ BAND.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 270px

They
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger

Misc
moargh
deviantart
blogskins