Thursday, May 03, 2007
EXAMS! STUPID!
1:19 AM

i hate hate hate EXAMS!

math paper n elect lit paper today...I HATE MATHS!!!!

its damn tough! set by mr dennis teo...I HATE HATE THE PAPER! its difficult!
when i recieved the paper...i flip through it then my mind was like "OMG!" then i started to get a head pain....i tel u arh...paper one so difficult...paper 2 sure die die. si liao larh! hais....if i fail...i would die...100% die...my parents would kill me...i scared larh...hais...then after the paper i went bonkers...then i jumped n say "I WOULD FAIL!!!" then i laugh...ahaha crap...

elect lit was okay okay...wrote til my hand pain...

after school walked to WS...then ate at burgerking. i ordered MUSHROOM DOUBLE SWISS BURGER...fries...onion rings...coke. onion rings shared with lut...played with fries...acted like a vampire...MWUHAHAH!!! lamelame.tomorrow is mt paper...dont give a damn. lol :)

kay thats all i got to say...so....

toodles!
loves!


written, may

I
Hello, darlings. The name's __MAY ________. I am female. And the rest is purely up to you to introduce yourself.

Random
♥ myDARLINGS.
♥ myFAMILY.
♥ wishuponaSTAR.
♥ drawing.
♥ musicLIFE.
♥ BAND.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 270px

They
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger

Misc
moargh
deviantart
blogskins