Thursday, May 03, 2007
hais
11:08 PM

sighs!


today had MT paper...its kinda difficult...espicially the cloze psg...i didnt manage to complete writing the last questin...sighs...gonna die! fail alreadi larh...gosh...i feel so upset man...exams demoralised my feelings...


now i just wish hard that i could like pass my MT n my other papers...or else...my parents would scold me like crazy... *shivers with fear* next wk chem exam on mon. die again larh...ok..i dont wana come online already...better get a quick rest for one hour then procceed on to studying for chem n phys n propably a n e math...sighs. i super duper hate the exams...why must there exams?!?!


currently listening to Relient K- who i am hates who i've been


nice song...very nice indeed :)


thanks ATIQAH for sending and giving me those nice nice songs! lots of LOVE! :)


nadiah edit a picture of me n her...nice indeed :) haha.

nadiah loves editing pics :) hahah! we're crazy n bored at night so this is the result...


Who I Am Hates Who I've Been Lyrics
I watched the proverbial sunrise Coming up over the pacific And you might think I'm losing my mind But I will shy away from the specifics Cause I don't want you to know where I am Cause then you'll see my heart in the saddest state it's ever been And this is no place to try and live my life Stop right there That's exactly where I lost it See that line, Well I never should've crossed it Stop right there Well I never should've said that It's the very moment that I wish that I could take back

chorus:-

I'm sorry for the person I became I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change I'm ready to be sure I never become that way again Cause who I am hates who I've been Who I am hates who I've been

I talked to absolutely no one Couldn't keep to myself enough And the things bottled inside had finally begun To create so much pressure that I'd soon blow up And I heard the reverberating footsteps Syncing up to the beating of my heart And I was positive that unless I got myself together I would watch me fall apart And I can't let that happen again Cause then you'll see my heart in the saddest state it's ever been And this is no place to try and live my life Who I am hates who I've been And who I am will take the second chance you gave me Who I am hates who I've been Cause who I've been only ever made me

its a nice song:) lol

k...me gtg. bye!

jack: give me a four letter word that also means "idiot"

matthew: jack

LOVES!



written, may

I
Hello, darlings. The name's __MAY ________. I am female. And the rest is purely up to you to introduce yourself.

Random
♥ myDARLINGS.
♥ myFAMILY.
♥ wishuponaSTAR.
♥ drawing.
♥ musicLIFE.
♥ BAND.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 270px

They
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger
stranger

Misc
moargh
deviantart
blogskins